- Favorite quote:
‘”No, you move.”’ – Mark Twain
- What do you do at AEO?
- What are your credentials/past experience, for working in your position?
- What do you like about working at AEO?
- What’s your background?
- What are the values that drive you?
You are not entitled to the fruits of anyone’s labor.
Truth, Justice, and the American way.
Work hard, play hard.
It is better to do Good rather than feel good about what you do.
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? I enjoy a good story, whether or not that involves a book, a movie, some sort of story-based game, or something else. I try to keep my mind engaged so that it is always kept sharp.
- In another life, I'm pretty sure I was bumblebee.
- If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd start a publishing company. And, you know, keep working here.
- The best piece of advice I've ever been given is: “It is better to let behavior influence your feelings, rather than letting feelings influence your behavior.”
- If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve listening to the stories of others.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Be prepared to work hard, and being able to actually enjoy the fruits of that labor. We all benefit from the work we do.
- If I weren't so damn good at my job, I'd probably be unemployed. Well, more likely working at a different job where my passion goes to waste.
- Cats or dogs? Both! I don’t currently have a dog due to limitations on my time and it isn’t fair for the dog. My wife and I do have cats.
- My favorite word in the English language is Prestidigitation. Go on. Try to say that five times fast.
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Being able to see how buildings come together and how each piece connects with another. It is inspiring to have the knowledge base that allows you to look at a set of plans and envision exactly how that building would look before it is even built.
- The most important thing I learned before high school was: “Don’t trust your siblings. They are always trying to get you to do something for them.”